Here are some tips to follow, that Eating How Help You To Take Care Of Your Hair.
Breakfast To Take Care Of Your Hair :
1) a cup of milk added to vitamins
2) eggs Poached
3) a large slice of bread
4) the problem of vegetable
5) a grain of citrus fruit
1) the authority dish containing dark-colored vegetables as Jerir, spinach, broccoli, thyme, lettuce, cucumbers and tomatoes, with the addition of 5 grains of walnuts and a teaspoon of flax seed oil.
2) 10 pieces of beef liver, grilled with a little oil.
3) 3 grains of baked potatoes.
Snack: A cup of fruit salad containing strawberries, bananas, apples, kiwi, oranges, almonds and pine.
1) the authority dish containing vegetables darker with the addition of a teaspoon of flax seed oil.
2) cups of pasta + sauce red + medium-sized piece of grilled meat, and vegetables beside boiled or roast as Asparagus, carrots and mushrooms.
Snack: 3 pills Islands cut into thin slices + little lemon juice.
Should drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day.
One last tip: The secret of healthy hair to focus on dealing with proteins, grains and vegetables.
These little wonders are packed with zinc, as well as vitamins A and K and omega-3 fatty acids, all of which are essential to building a healthy hair shaft. They’re also rich in fatty acids and vitamin C, which are important for producing sebum ‘ your skin’s natural oil ‘ to protect and repair skin.
These nuts have omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which help the body retain moisture, giving your mane a healthy-looking shine. The protein content of the walnuts helps boost hair follicles, making hair fuller and stronger.
Whether you enjoy them sunny side up for breakfast or boiled and sliced cold over a green salad, eggs are serious healthy-hair helpers. One of their key ingredients is sulfur, an essential nutrient that helps with everything from vitamin B absorption to liver function too.
Read more about how to maintain a good eyesight with natural home remedies.